We offer course for examinations conducted by;
- International Council of Ophthalmologists (ICO)
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists (RANZCO)
Students appearing for the ICO Assessment need no experience in ophthalmology. Anyone with a registerable qualification in their country is eligible to appear for the Assessment.
There were 3 categories of students who enrolled in this course:
- Aspiring ophthalmologists who were denied the opportunity to work in the eye department.
- Trainee ophthalmologist who wanted to prepare for an internationally recognized post graduate examination.
- Ophthalmologists who want an internationally recognised qualification to get a better job.
Before you plan to appear for any postgraduate exam, please write the appropriate institutions and be familiar with their rules and regulation.