As of 11th Feb 2020, we have switched over to a new online exam system that is better and convenient. If you have registered under the old system, unfortunately you have to register again. Since we can’t transfer over the old records, you have to start from Level 1. If you have done the previous MCQs and would like to get to the same level, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
How To Enroll For A Course
First you have to create an account with our website. On the main menu, go to Account > Register. Fill up the following info;
- Username – a simple and short name with no spaces or special characters. The system will prompt you if you choose a username that is already taken.
- E-mail Address – enter a working email as the system will send the activation link to this address. If your password is already in the system, that means you have already registered. Please use the password reset feature to reset your password.
- Password/Confirm Password – enter a hard-to-guess password here.
- Account Type – choose the course that you would like to enroll for.
After you click “Register”, the system will immediately send an email to you. Look for the email for the activation link. If you don’t see it in your inbox, check in your spam folder.
How to Activate Your Account?
Look for the email that is sent by our system for the activation link. If you don’t see it in your inbox, check in your spam folder.
How to view my answers to the exam?
- Login using your Student ID
- From the menu at the top, go to Account > My Exams
- Click on “View” under Details column on the exam row.
- You can filter to show All, Correct, Wrong or Unanswered questions.
Where to Download The Lessons
First, you have to login. Then on the main menu, go to Courses > Lessons Download.
I Need Help!
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please furnish the following information in your email;
- What you are trying to do.
- What actually happened and include the error message if any.
- If possible, take a photo of the error and attach it.
The more details you can give, the faster we can help you. Thanks!